Bethel Grace Abbey Mission

This is the online outreach for Bethel Grace Abbey Mission. May our efforts to serve the hurting and homeless souls of Southern California reach to the level He has set for us. May His Glory shine through the darkness and be evident in all we do at Bethel Grace Abbey. These are only our humble beginnings, but through His love, we can move mountains. Thank you for joining us on our mission. May your life be as blessed as mine has become.
In His Loving Grace,
Jennifer Joy

Monday, November 18, 2013

Amazing Grace

DSC00975Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

DSC00994

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

DSC01464

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

DSC01451

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

DSC01104

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

DSC01472

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

Lyrics by John Newton

DSC01065

I would like you to meet Gracie. She’s almost six months old. When she plays, she jumps around like a gazelle, though she has still to be totally graceful on those long legs. She has a goofy, quite intelligent smile at times. Her '”daybed” is on the dash of the Raven, where she has a 360 view of her world. At night, she sleeps across the foot of our bed, keeping my feet nice and toasty. She is a delight, and she refreshes my soul when I am struggling with getting this mission off the ground. An hour at the dog park, playing fetch, and I am like a whole new me, able to take on whatever God hands me next. She is definitely a gift from God.

Blessings to you all,

Jennifer Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment